- Take the relationship challenge this week! Talk to someone who is different than you. Invite someone over for coffee who you ordinarily haven’t in the past. Invite someone to church who needs Jesus. Let’s not be guilty of favoritism! Remember, that all the other laws of God are held together by this amazing truth…love God and love people with everything that you are!
- Action Day Camp is THIS week! Please be praying for all of our workers as they minister to the kids. Also, please be praying for the kids that they’d learn the Word of God, experience a lot of fun, be safe, and most importantly come to know Jesus Christ as Savior if they haven’t. This is a big time week for our kids ministry. We are excited to see what God is going to do!
- This past Wednesday at our business meeting we voted to move forward on some important things. First of all, Matt Hatton is our new Children’s Pastor starting the first week of August. We are excited about what both Matt and his awesome wife Morgan bring to our church. Please be praying for them as they get acquainted with everyone and get started in their new ministry. Secondly, we are moving forward with the Early Childhood Project. Soon construction will be underway as we attempt to overhaul that area making it more practical and secure for our kids.
- August is training month! If you are interested in serving in the fall, there are several opportunities, and many of them have training sessions in August. Make sure you check the church calendar link http://ebcflint.com/events-calendar/ to get the information you need.
- If you are interested in donating a back pack for a needy kid for this fall, please contact the church office at 810.736.6111 or simply drop it off during business hours. We are also in need of school supplies for the kids. This is a wonderful opportunity to help both our bus kids and kids in the community. The office will put you in contact with Heather Eskew who is the point leader.