Upward Sports is for Boys and Girls K4 – 6th Grade
Upward at Emmanuel continues to promote character and self-esteem in every child by providing a substitution system that promotes equal playing time for each player and an evaluation process to help provide equal teams and equal opportunity for improvement.
FLAG FOOTBALL/ CHEER: SEPTEMBER 2017
BASKETBALL/CHEER: JANUARY 2018
WHEN YOU PLAY UPWARD BASKETBALL, YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS:
- Sign up individually, not as a team (buddy requests available for K-2nd grades)
- Practice and play a game once each week for an hour
- Learn new drills to improve your basketball/cheer skills
- Receive special recognition awards every game
You get cool basketball/cheer gear:
- Upward t-shirt & jersey, Cheer top & skort
- Upward car magnet
- End of season award
Practices run Mon, Tues or Friday, for an hour between 5-8 pm. The younger children generally get the earlier practices. The practice schedule comes out mid-December.